Contact us if you have questions
- ‘website’ means www.sparx.org.nz, any successor website, and SPARX (the software program hosted on this website)
- ‘we’, ‘our’, and ‘us’ means Auckland UniServices Ltd.
This website won’t give you a diagnosis
We provide the information in this website for information only. The screening test (Mood Quiz) on this website is not designed to provide a diagnosis. It is designed only to identify the symptoms of depression.
Only a doctor or qualified mental health professional can diagnose and treat clinical depression. If you are concerned about yourself or someone you know, contact a doctor or a qualified mental health professional. Click here for ideas of where to get help.
Duty of care
You are responsible for the way you use the website
We provide the information on the website ‘as is’, and for general information only. We provide information in good faith to help our users. However, we don’t guarantee that we won’t ever make a mistake.
We do not accept any legal obligation for:
- the way you use the website
- your being unable to use the website
- any inaccuracy or error within the website
- any loss or damage that may be directly or indirectly caused by any information on the website or any information left out of the website.
We own the rights to this website
We reserve all rights except your right to personal use in New Zealand. We do not grant a license to use this website or its content outside of New Zealand. We do not grant a license to copy or otherwise distribute the content.
SPARX is a trademark of Auckland UniServices Ltd.
Your right of access is temporary
We grant access to our website and SPARX on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to stop or change the service we provide on the website without giving notice. We do not have to keep the website and SPARX available at all times.